Monday 13 October 2014

October Book Haul

So as many book lovers will know,  it is impossible to not walk into a book shop and come out empty handed. Or at least with a list of all the amazing books you now want to buy. I am one of those people. As a result  I end up with an overflowing bookshelf or a precariously stacked pile of books that I need to work through, so each month I am going to set myself a target of what books I want to read, hopefully this clears down my pile and ultimately….means I can go on to buy more….

For the remainder of this month, seeing as we are almost half way through now, I intend to work through the following list and hopefully provide reviews of each:

Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell

The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting

Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor

The Coldest Girl in Cold Town – Holly Black

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment